Outdoor Roll Up Bamboo Blinds : Patio Door With Blinds Between Glass.
Outdoor Roll Up Bamboo Blinds
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- the hard woody stems of bamboo plants; used in construction and crafts and fishing poles
- The hollow jointed stem of this plant, used as a cane or to make furniture and implements
- A giant woody grass that grows chiefly in the tropics, where it is widely cultivated
- woody tropical grass having hollow woody stems; mature canes used for construction and furniture
- Bamboo ' is a group of perennial evergreens in the true grass family Poaceae, subfamily Bambusoideae, tribe Bambuseae. Giant bamboos''' are the largest members of the grass family.
- Deprive (someone) of understanding, judgment, or perception
- A window blind is a type of window covering which is made with slats of fabric, wood, plastic or metal that adjust by rotating from an open position to a closed position by allowing slats to overlap. A roller blind does not have slats but comprises a single piece of material.
- Confuse or overawe someone with something difficult to understand
- The blinds are forced bets posted by players to the left of the dealer button in flop-style poker games. The number of blinds is usually two, but can be one or three.
- Cause (someone) to be unable to see, permanently or temporarily
Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet
Bamboo Fun lets you get hands-on with your creative projects, giving you the benefits of Multi-Touch along with the comfort and precision of Wacom’s ergonomically-designed pen. With Multi-Touch, you can navigate, scroll, and work with simple gestures in an area larger than on mobile devices or laptop trackpads. For precision work, pick up the pressure-sensitive pen to draw, sketch, edit photos, and add handwritten elements to your creations. The generous size of Bamboo Fun gives you lots of space for creative freedom, making it simple and comfortable to use. Bamboo Fun works with your existing computer: desktop or laptop, PC or Mac. Attach it to a standard USB port and set it comfortably by your keyboard. You can even customize your Bamboo Fun experience by assigning your own shortcuts to the four ExpressKeys. Available in a stylish silver color, Bamboo Fun will complement your current setup. It includes valuable additions that make it ideal for your creative projects.
Florentine Roll-Ups with Toasted Almond Mayonnaise
*****Explore Sept 12th, 2007*****
Florentine Roll-ups with Toasted Almond Mayonnaise
4 tomatoes (peeled, seeded and pureed)
1 tbsp. Italian seasoning
4 oz. soft goat's cheese
zest of one lemon
salt and pepper to taste
Blend all ingredients until smooth. Set aside.
2 bunches spinach
2 large shallots (minced)
2 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Salt and pepper to taste
Sweat the shallots then add the spinach and saute until wilted. Drain excess
moisture. Set aside.
1 c. flour
1 c. non-fat milk
1/2 tsp salt
2 tbsp. canola oil
Whirl ingredients in a blender until just blended. Set in refrigerator for a
hour. Ladle thin layer into a crepe pan and finish on both sides, not letting
them get too brown. Yields 12, Set aside.
Toasted Almond Mayonnaise:
1/2 c. mayonnaise (use store bought; or make your own with two egg yolks, few
drops of warm water and slowly whisk in canola oil)
1 c. toasted slivered almonds.
Blend the mayonnaise together with the almonds until the almonds are very fine.
Press through a strainer and reserve the smooth product.
Place a crepe on the work surface. Spread tomato mixture over half and arrange
spinach mixture over other half. Roll from tomato side. Cut roll into 1-1/2"
pieces and arrange open side up on a platter. Drizzle with almond mayonnaise.
Garnish with toasted slivered almonds.
Yields 48 Roll-ups
Created by Marcie Brooks 2007
RECIPE: Mexican Vegetable Roll-Ups
Roll fresh veggies up with a creamy filling in a make-ahead appetizer that gets a kick from taco seasoning.
1 package (3 oz) cream cheese, softened
1/3 cup sour cream
1 tablespoon Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-oz package)
1/2 cup fresh corn kernels or Green Giant® Valley Fresh Steamers™ Niblets® frozen corn, thawed, drained
1/2 cup black beans (from 15-oz can), drained, rinsed
1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
1 plum (Roma) tomato, seeded, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
2 tablespoons Old El Paso® Thick 'n Chunky salsa
3 garden spinach and vegetable, tomato or plain flour tortillas (10 inch)
1.In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning mix until well blended. Stir in corn, beans, cilantro, tomato and salsa.
2.Spread cream cheese mixture over each tortilla to edges. Roll up each; cut off tapered ends. Wrap each tortilla roll in plastic wrap. Refrigerate at least 1 hour but no longer than 8 hours before serving. To serve, cut each roll into 1-inch slices.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Similar posts: shade gardening ideas bahama exterior shutters canopy tents for rent redi shade window shade enclosed deer blinds aluminium ute canopies contemporary roller blinds
- (火) 09:16:58|
- Category: None