ROMAN SHADES PATTERNS - HONEYCOMB BLINDS - CORDLESS VENETIAN BLINDS.
Roman Shades Patterns
- (Roman Shade) A single sheet shade that rises up by lift cord in a tear drop or flat style that looks like an accordion folding up back and forth on itself. Reminds me of an opera house window treatment swag. Part of our Melhanna Shade collection.
- (Roman shade) A flat fabric shade that folds into neat horizontal pleats when raised.
- (Roman Shade) This window treatment style consists of a fabric shade with wooden slats inserted horizontally at intervals down its entire length. It is raised and lowered via pull cord as with other blinds, but gathers soft folds as it does so.
- form a pattern; "These sentences pattern like the ones we studied before"
- A repeated decorative design
- (pattern) form: a perceptual structure; "the composition presents problems for students of musical form"; "a visual pattern must include not only objects but the spaces between them"
- A regular and intelligible form or sequence discernible in certain actions or situations
- An arrangement or sequence regularly found in comparable objects or events
- (pattern) model: plan or create according to a model or models
Roman Shades Color Creation Patterns Mocha Shades 0035_0022
Blinds Steve's Exclusive Collection Roman Shades Color Creation Patterns Mocha Shades 0035_0022 Choose from 2 Patterns, Paisley Fields in 15 colors and trailing Vine in9 colors.You have a style all your ownGCoand now there is a refreshing new way to express it. With the innovative Color Creation program, you can express it with personalized window shades
. Color Creation offers everything you need for design inspiration: solid colors, patterns
and textures allowing you to create window shades
that are uniquely your own GC? Nothing expresses your individual style and creativity like Color Creation Roman Shades! Custom Graphics available, to learn about having logos and personal photos printed on yur shade please call us at 1800-548-5711.
New roman shades
for my office
My Aunt Nancy helped me to created these gorgeous Roman shades for my office. I have only had the fabric for oh say, 2 years or so. But now they are done. Just have to get the last one hung and we are all set.
They obviously need to hang out a bit to get the last puckers out but came out so good. This was my first major "non standard" project that we had to finagle with all the measurements vs. the pattern.
I am so happy with how they came out!!! :)
not all that flattering of a photo, but gives you some scale. Hand made window covering for front entrance. Referenced several online how to's and used an older Ikea shade just like it as a pattern.
Similar posts: kelysus convertible canopy chair cloth vertical blinds siam shade tab big lamp shades mika ridge canopy custom plantation shutter stained glass replacement shades soundproof drapes pop up duck blinds
- (火) 09:15:12|
- Category: None